Business Trading Terms
Proper trading terms establish a concrete foundation for your business, clearly defining your legal rights and relationship with our customer, from the beginning.
One of our debt collection lawyers will obtain detailed telephone instructions from you and prepare expertly drafted trading terms to suit your business.
With our extensive experience in suing bad payers, we know the clauses you need to have.
You don't get a pastry chef to fix your car. You need a lawyer who really understands debt collection to draft your business trading terms.
Your trading terms may be incorporated into your quote, order form, acceptance confirmation or account- opening paperwork. We will also guide you on how to effectively utilize your new trading terms. We will show you how to do it properly.
Benefits for your business
- Charge interest on your overdue accounts.
- Get your bad payers to pay all your debt collection costs.
- Ability to seize your goods back in the event of default.
- Increase your success when suing debtors.
- Protect your business from being sued.
- ACCC compliant.
What you get
- In-depth review of your business practices.
- Review of your business risk
- Terms to improve collection of overdue accounts and to cover all legal bases to enable you to sue successfully.
- Professional advice on additional terms that may be required to further protect your business from other potential liabilities.
- Provision of comprehensive trading terms in both 'easy to read' format and 'fine print' format.
The cost of Prushka Business Trading Terms is only $1,485.00 including GST.
You would normally pay a lawyer between $1,500 to $5,000 for comprehensive trading terms.